Since its introduction on the market as a universal cooking machine more than 30 years ago, it is hard to imagine the industrial production of ready meals and convenience products without the tilting cooking kettle type KIPPKO. Due to the heating with steam up to 10 bar, roasting processes can be made in the kettle which give the dish the typical taste. The horizontal agitator system with Teflon® wall scrapers allow an intensive but also gentle stirring process also at low filling degrees of the kettle (for example searing and browning of onions) and eliminates burn-on. The equipment and options of a tilting cooking kettle are individually adapted from a modular system to the requirements of the respective industrial kitchen and the product range.
- Hydraulically tilting kettle
- Multi-armed horizontal agitator
- Teflon® wall scrapers with spring pressure
- Indirect steam heating up to 10 bar
- PLC system with recipe administration
- Modular system for the optional adaptation to the respective application
- Standard sizes: 400, 800, 1200 and 1600 litres total volume